The importance of education cannot be undermined. When you send your child to school, you are putting your trust in that school and its staff. After you, your child spends the most time with his/ her teachers at the school. Teachers have a big responsibility as they not only have to educate your children but have to be a role model for them too.
Punctuality and taking up responsibility are two things that your child learns from his/her teachers. Time is of the essence, not only in the school but in practical life as well. Punctuality is the key to success and if you are punctual, you are surely going to be successful in life!
Over the past few years, many schools have installed an automated time attendance system to ensure the staff punctuality and ease up on the manual process of registering time in and time out for everyone.
What is TAS?
Automated time and attendance system allow the staff to clock in and clock out electronically through time clocks, internet-connected computers, phones and even tablets. This data is then transferred into a software that imports it into the payroll solution. This way, the school administration has a clear picture of who is working, who isn’t working, who is punctual and even who is due for an over-time. There is less paperwork, as everything is done online!
Benefits of Having an Automated Attendance System in Schools
• Automated attendance systems in schools have played a major role in ensuring staff punctuality. Since the staff has to clock in and clock out electronically, chances of foul play or messing up the time are none to zero. The information is immediately relayed to the school administration and informs them about whoever has clocked in or clocked out.
• Since this is an electronic system, there is no related paperwork. All the information is stored online and can be retrieved by the administration, when and wherever they want. There is no manual processing and chances of error are less. No paperwork means no hassle!
• Time attendance system saves a lot of money in the long run. Yes, it is an investment but it is a one-time investment that pays off for many years to come. Consider the manual process of registering staff attendance. You will need someone to monitor the register and there will be paperwork. In short, manual processing is going to cost you more than an automated attendance system. All you need is a high-quality software and you are done!
• A high-quality attendance software lets you integrate and calculate the financial aspects of your employees without going through it manually. Chances of error are less, as calculations are made automatically depending on the attendance.
• Working overtime can be frustrating but it comes with its own share of rewards. An automated system removes the hassle of manually calculating the overtime of employees and this is actually very beneficial if you have employees who work for a different time duration at a different pay scale.
Automated Time and Attendance Systems are A Must in Schools, As They Ensure Punctuality and Good Time Management Amongst the Staff!