Alayoubi Technologies have far-reaching effects in delivering technologically innovative and highly automated products regarding surveillance and security. The products regarding security include door locks that have a sophisticated design and multi-dimensional functions from Addi and Flex brands which is a nod to company’s sheer professionalism and quality assured products that they provide to their clients. Since 2003, Alayoubi Technologies has:
- Combined expertise, dedicated efforts and a reasonable price to provide the products regarding door locks that are no match to the competitors.
- The delivery and installments of door locks are always on time gave that they have the best experience.
- Strives to provide its clients with the highest quality laden innovative products regarding security.
- Maintained their professional standard by keeping a communicative daily schedule.
Throughout the globe, people are making the security of their close possessions and assets the prime concern and in order to cater to such need, Alayoubi technologies have brought forth Biometrics and Iris control smart lock systems. Therefore, their smart lock product fulfills these three kinds of functions:
- Fingerprint/ biometric scanner
- Digital code
- Iris scanner
So let us explore some of the Door locks products from Flex and see why they are the best choice for enhancing the security of the Smart home. These products are given by Flex Company in the market. They function under an integrated unified software that combines all the benefits of wired door security and access control solutions.
1. Multi-biometric Facial reader:
This Biometric door access control unit attaches to the network and measures a person’s unique physiological characteristics. It has a stylistic and ergonometric design which ensures a cent percent hygiene and is contactless. This smart device caters to multi identification methods based on facial recognition, digital scanner, pin code or Radio frequency identification which is optional with 19 modes. So the users can opt from these four choices; Digital and facial, Facial and Pin code, Digital only or facial only.
Through the 3D technology for facial recognition, the inner camera of the Multi biometric facial reader captures the relative position, size, and shape of eyes, nose, cheekbones, and jaws. In this way, the person’s identification is certified by the previous biometric template that has been recorded.
The capacity of a Multi biometric facial reader for the face is 500 (1: N) and 1000 for RFID ( optional) and 2000 for digital.
This device has memory for 100,000 events and has a stand-alone network.
The physical design of the Multi biometric facial reader comprises a touchscreen LCD with a thin film transistor liquid crystal display which uses a TFT technology for improved and best resolution images. This active- matrix LCD screen is 3 inches and has a menu and voice instructions in Portuguese.
With an anti-theft and anti-vandalism alarm, the Multi biometric facial reader FX has 50 shifts, 99 groups, and 10 combination accesses.
The built-in infra-red sensor in the device can sense any outside activity or characteristics of the surrounding by emitting infra-red radiation and it is best as it allows identification even in darker environments.
Multi toner buzzer is an inbuilt feature.
There is a switching button present between facial biometrics and Digital recognition.
It also has a built in the relay which is activated by the current in one circuit to open and close another circuit for a direct electric strike. That’s why it allows dry contact.
It also has a door open button input and door sensor output.
2. Biometric Reader FXBIO-F6:
- The discreet and elegant design offers an optical sensor for 500 templates and outlines.
- It is capable of securing memory for 30,000 events.
- It operates on the basis of stand-alone and requires no connection to any local area network of its working.
- It allows either digital identification or Digital and radio frequency identification.
- Furthermore, three radio frequency identification key chains are also included as an accessory with the device.
- It is a simple LCD with a backlight.
- The buzzer in the device has multiple tones.
- The menu and instructions are given in the Portuguese language in the device.
- It also has a built-in relay which is activated by the current in one circuit to open and close another circuit for a direct electric strike.
- That’s why it allows dry contact.
- There is a Wiegand interface of 26 bits in the Biometric Reader FXBIO-F6 which is used to connect the card swipe mechanism to the rest of the access control of this door lock system.
- The alarm output is for prompt awareness regarding of any slight kind of outside intrusion by force.
- Feature for accessing data through a secure digital (SD) card reader is an inbuilt facility.
- Finger sensor in this Biometric Reader FXBIO-F6 has an innovative sensor such as even without placing the finger on the keyboard of the sensor, this sensor can detect the user’s fingerprints.
- The controlled software is included so that access control per user adjust as per requirement.
- The dimensions of Biometric Reader FXBIO-F6 is 68 x 155 x 38 mm ideal for a door lock insertion.
- An Ac adapter of 1 amperage and 12 V is included with the device.
- Installation Bracket for single J-Box 4 x 2 is also added.
3. Door Lock Flex lock v3:
With easy access log and easy mounting, the Z- wave native design is best suited for an easy to use door lock purpose (Model: Flex Lock V3).
- It has Bluetooth 4.0 BLE and a battery of 123 amperages. The average life span of the battery is 9000 cycles.
- It has an indicative LED and the owner app to configure and activate through Bluetooth.
- The access is manual so the slight turn off the handle can cause the door to lock and unlock.
- Through email, there is a shared access to use the Z-wave door lock.
4. Smart Door Lock:
The working behind the smart door locks pays credit to the ADDI brand which has given such technology in the market.
Ad-1021 Smart lock door has an exterior lock size with dimensions ( 324 x 80 x 79 mm) and the interior lock size dimensions ( 224 x 80 x 70 mm). This smart door lock is applicable on wooden and metal door type. The key capacity is through the card ( password 70 ) and fingerprint. The operating voltage is 6V and has a reserving power of 9 V.
Door Locks Model:
How does the smart lock work?
- Password lock
- IC card unlocking
- Fingerprint lock
- Remote control
- Unlock mobile sensors
- Face unlock
- App remote management
- Network box
Note: This post is brought to you by ALAYOUBI Team (Alayoubians). All research, written, blog & reviews on Smart Home Automation industry are posted by Alayoubians, you can follow us @ALAYOUBIANS on Instagram.